Ownership Transfer

  • Natural Person (individuals )
    • Requirements:
      • Civil ID (original and copy) for (Kuwaitis and Residents).
      • Passport (original and copy) (for non-residents)
    • Power of attorney that allows the holder to transfer the ownership in case the holder of the shares is not present
    • In case of transfers from/to the mother or wife, copy of a birth certificate for one of her sons or daughters is needed or marriage certificate or any official document that identifies her as the mother or wife.
    • In case of restrains and guardianships, a court order to allow the transfer is needed (original and copy)
  • 1Complete and sign ownership transfer form.
  • 2Transfers are only allowed for relatives from first and second degree
  • 3Attached the required documents.
Fee / Commission